Helping You Minimize Your Spending & Maximize Your Comfort
Are you tired of your old, inefficient AC that fails to keep your home comfortable? At AirMasters Air Conditioning & Heating, our experts are here to help you. As the leading heating and air conditioning company in the area, we have access to the top-performing, most energy-efficient air conditioning equipment on the market. Turn to us and we will help you select the perfect system for your home and family. Our Memphis high-efficiency AC installation specialists are here to help you increase your energy efficiency, maximize your savings, and enjoy everlasting comfort.
Signs Your AC Is Inefficient
Whether caused by leaky ductwork, an aging system, improper insulation, or a lack of maintenance, an inefficient AC is the last thing you want to deal with. An inefficient air conditioner not only wastes a ton of energy but also costs you a tons of money. To stop wasting money and energy, we recommend becoming familiar with the signs that your AC is inefficient.
Some of the most common indicators that your AC is inefficient include:
- High utility bills: Whether they have crept up slowly over the last few months or they have suddenly skyrocketed, unusually high energy bills are a clear indication that your AC is operating at less than peak efficiency.
- Constant running: An AC should not need to run constantly to keep your home comfortable. If your system seems like it is running at all times, it is struggling to keep up with the heating demands of your home and wasting a tons of energy.
- Frequent repairs: An unmaintained, aging AC will often break down slowly over time. As more and more components become damaged and require repairs, your system will continue to drop in efficiency.
- Ice on compressor: Ice on your compressor can be an indication that your system is experiencing a refrigerant leak. When your refrigerant levels are low, your system has to work extra hard to keep your home comfortable, which means it wastes tons of energy.
If you are experiencing any of the above problems, reach out to the AC pros at AirMasters Air Conditioning & Heating right away. We will be there in a jiffy to carefully examine your system, run a full safety and performance test, and assess the overall condition of your system. If we find that it is an energy suck, we will explain your options to you, work closely with you to determine your comfort needs, then select the system guaranteed to keep you and your family comfortable for years to come.
Benefits of Installing a High-Efficiency AC
High-efficiency air conditioners have undergone testing and received a high SEER (seasonal energy efficiency rating) from Energy Star. These systems are designed with features—such as variable speed air handlers, zoning systems, thermal expansion valves, and programmable thermostats—that not only minimize your energy consumption but also make them better at cooling your home.
Some of the many benefits you can enjoy after installing a high-efficiency AC include:
- Low energy bills
- Fewer repairs
- Longer system lifespan
- Enhanced home comfort
- Better system performance
- Improved airflow
- Smaller environmental impact
Call AirMasters Air Conditioning & Heating Today!
As a family owned and operated company, AirMasters Air Conditioning & Heating understands just how important is it to have a cool and comfortable home. We want you to know that your family’s comfort is our top priority, which is why we are committed to delivering premium-quality service, every time. Turn to us for a high-efficiency AC installation in Memphis and you can enjoy a free estimate, on-time service, fully licensed and insured technicians, excellent communication, and unparalleled customer service.
Our team doesn’t just install your system and then abandon you. We are in it for the long haul because we want to be sure your home is completely taken care of. That is why we offer same-day service, 24/7 emergency repairs with no extra charges, and a comprehensive maintenance program.
Reach out to our air conditioning pros at (901) 295-4434. We look forward to serving you!
We always stand by our quality work and we won't be satisfied until you are!
On-Time Service or It's FREE
Our AirMasters are committed to punctual service and promise to be on-time or your service is free.
We are available for 24/7 emergency services, at the same honest price, and without additional fees.