Memphis Heating & Air Conditioning
HVAC Services in Memphis, TN
As a family-owned and operated company, AirMasters Air Conditioning & Heating understands the importance of a comfortable home. Since 1996, our team has been committed to taking care of the members of our community by providing top-quality home comfort services. Each member of our team is highly trained and fully qualified to handle any heating, air conditioning, or indoor air quality service you may need. From minor repairs to routine tune-ups to major system overhauls, we have the state-of-the-art equipment necessary to get the job done quickly and effectively. As the leading HVAC company in Memphis, we have access to the latest and greatest high-efficiency air conditioning, heating, zoning, filtration, dehumidification, air cleaning, and home protection technology on the market.
No heating or air conditioning issue is either too big or too small for us to handle. Whether you have an air conditioning leak, or your heater is blowing out cool air, we got you covered. Take a look at our customer reviews and see why we are known to be the most trusted heating and cooling company in all of Memphis, TN, and beyond!
Memphis's Most Trusted Heating and Cooling Company
At AirMasters Air Conditioning & Heating, your comfort is our utmost priority, which is why you can always count on us to deliver the affordable, exceptional service you deserve. With our Memphis heating and air conditioning experts on your side, you can expect on-time service, excellent communication, free estimates, fully licensed and insured technicians, same-day service, 24/7 emergency repairs, and unparalleled workmanship. Turn to us for all your home comfort and safety needs and we guarantee you’ll never look back!
How Long Do HVAC Systems Last?
On average, heating and cooling systems are known to last 15-20 years, depending on the make and model, in addition to a couple of other factors.
Some factors to consider when it comes to the lifespan of your HVAC system include the following:
- Have you been using your heating or cooling system with open doors or windows? This could be contributing to poor HVAC efficiency, making your HVAC system work harder.
- Have you had poor initial HVAC installation that is affecting your HVAC?
- Did your HVAC system have defective components upon installation?
- How often do you schedule HVAC maintenance services?
- Undersizing or oversizing your HVAC system
- Are you in a coastal area that may have impacted corrosiveness?
- How often have you been replacing your HVAC's air filters?
- How much do you use your HVAC systems on average?
Please contact us with any questions related to your heating or cooling system. Our HVAC technicians have years of combined experience and can help answer any question that you may have related to your heating or air conditioning systems in Memphis, TN.