As temperatures drop, a malfunctioning furnace can leave you struggling in the cold. We understand how important it is for your family’s comfort and safety, which is why we offer professional and prompt furnace replacement services for homeowners in the Memphis, TN area. At AirMasters Air Conditioning & Heating, our experienced technicians are ready to evaluate your current system and recommend the best solution for your home and budget.
Our team is committed to excellent customer service and quality workmanship, ensuring that you get an efficient new system quickly and at a competitive price. We carry a wide selection of top-rated furnaces and our technicians are trained to install all makes and models. We also provide regular service, maintenance, and repairs to help your furnace last longer and work more efficiently.
Don’t wait for your furnace to break down – call AirMasters for prompt furnace replacement in Memphis today!
When is it Time to Replace Your Furnace?
The decision to replace a furnace depends on several factors, and it's important to consider both the age and condition of your current furnace.
Here are some signs that it might be time to replace your furnace:
- Age: Furnaces typically last between 15 and 20 years. If your furnace is approaching or exceeding this age range, it may be more cost-effective to replace it with a newer, more energy-efficient model.
- Energy Efficiency: Older furnaces may not be as energy-efficient as newer models. If your energy bills have been consistently high and your furnace is outdated, upgrading to a more efficient system can save you money in the long run.
- Frequent Repairs: If your furnace requires frequent repairs, and the cost of these repairs is adding up, it may be more economical to invest in a new furnace. Continuously repairing an old system can be more expensive than investing in a more reliable and efficient unit.
- Inconsistent Heating: If you notice uneven heating in different areas of your home or if some rooms are consistently colder than others, your furnace may not be performing optimally. Upgrading to a newer system can provide more consistent and reliable heating.
- Strange Noises: Unusual noises, such as banging, rattling, or squealing, coming from your furnace may indicate mechanical problems. If these issues persist despite repairs, it may be a sign that your furnace is reaching the end of its lifespan.
- Increased Carbon Monoxide Levels: A malfunctioning furnace can pose serious health risks if it's producing increased levels of carbon monoxide. If you have a carbon monoxide detector and it signals a problem, or if you experience symptoms like headaches, dizziness, or nausea, it's crucial to have your furnace inspected immediately.
- Visible Signs of Wear: If you see visible signs of rust, cracks, or corrosion on your furnace, it may be a sign that the unit is deteriorating. This can affect its performance and safety.
Deciding to upgrade your furnace can be difficult, and there are many factors to consider. If you aren’t sure whether you should have your furnace repaired or replaced, we can help. We will inspect your furnace and discuss the condition of your system, as well as all the options that are available for repair and furnace replacement in Memphis. If you are looking for professional heating maintenance services, we got you covered as well.
Affordable Furnace Installation in Memphis
The features of the furnace and energy efficiency are important factors to consider, but your budget will drive part of the decision. We offer free estimates for furnace replacement in Memphis to help you find the right furnace for your home at a price that will fit your budget. Financing options are available to help make upgrading your furnace more affordable.
The quality of the furnace is important, but the quality of the installation also has an impact on the energy efficiency and performance of the system. Our technicians are highly skilled, trained, and experienced in all aspects of furnace replacement. You can rest assured that your furnace will be properly installed, and your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
Types of furnaces that we can install in your home:
- Natural Gas Furnace
- Oil Gas Furnace
- Electric Furnace
- Propane Furnace
Helping You Find the Perfect Furnace
There are 2 basic furnace designs: Condensing and non-condensing. Condensing furnaces are the most efficient type and the ideal choice for most homeowners. These furnaces have efficiencies that range from 90% to more than 95%. The high efficiency means that little heat is lost in the flue gases and a chimney is not needed. A 2-inch pipe through an outdoor wall is all that is needed to vent the furnace, which makes installation more affordable.
We offer high-quality furnaces from the best brands in the industry to suit every need. The furnace must be properly sized for your home to be able to generate sufficient heat and optimize performance and energy efficiency. Our technicians are happy to explain the options and help you select a new furnace for your home.
Things to consider when you are installing a new furnace:
- Furnace blower type
- The size of the furnace unit
- The size of your household
- Furnace stage or burner type
- Whether you want a programmable thermostat
- The highest furnace efficiency rating for your budget
- Furnace warranty
- The price of the furnace for its size and features (such as air filtration or a dual heat exchanger)
- The quality of the furnace installation
- Rebates and incentives that may come with your furnace installation
Related Blog Articles:
- New Furnace Can Reduce Heating Costs
- Saving Energy With a Heating or Cooling System
- Understanding Furnace and Boiler Efficiency Ratings
- Heating and Cooling Energy Tips
We always stand by our quality work and we won't be satisfied until you are!
Our AirMasters are committed to punctual service and promise to be on-time or your service is free.
We are available for 24/7 emergency services, at the same honest price, and without additional fees.