Silver Club Maintenance Program
Our Memphis HVAC Pros Are Committed to Taking Care of Your Home
Is there anything worse than your heater or AC giving out when you need it most, leaving your family incredibly uncomfortable? We don’t think so either. As a family owned and operated company, AirMasters Air Conditioning & Heating is committed to taking care of your home’s most integral systems so you and your family can enjoy year-round comfort. The key to allowing your heater and AC to maintain peak efficiency year in and year out is routine maintenance. Our team is proud to offer a comprehensive heating and AC maintenance program designed with your comfort and safety in mind.
What You Can Expect from Our Maintenance Plan
Whether or not our team installed your HVAC system, we want to be the ones to take care of it. AirMasters Air Conditioning & Heating is not a fly-by-night company. After your initial service with us, we intend to stick around and make sure your heating and air conditioning systems are taken care of year after year.
When you join our exclusive Silver Club maintenance plan, you can expect:
- A 20% discount on all parts and labor
- 24/7 front-of-the-line service
- An annual furnace tune-up
- An annual air conditioner tune-up
- The chance to earn bonus bucks each year that can be used like cash toward a new system
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Premium-quality repair, replacement, maintenance, and new installation services
What Happens During an HVAC Maintenance Appointment?
When you turn to us for a heating or air conditioning tune-up in Memphis, you can count on us to carefully inspect your entire system, run a complete performance and safety check, and determine if any repairs are necessary. Your technician will clean dirty components, tighten loose connections, lubricate motor parts, and make any necessary adjustments.
Our tune-up checklist involves assessing all parts of the system, including:
- Evaporator coils
- Exposed ductwork
- Fan motors
- Expansion valves
- Start and run capacitors
- Evaporator drains
- Blower wheels
- Bypass dampers
- Electrical connections
- Flame baffles
- Safety controls
- Combustion chambers
- Heat exchangers
- Condenser coils
- Vent systems
- Fan blades
Advantages of Routine HVAC Maintenance
There is nothing better for your heater or AC than annual maintenance. Much like your car, your HVAC systems need to be regularly inspected and tuned up by qualified professionals in order to continue running smoothly. Skipping out on these regular maintenance appointments often leads to early system failure and expensive system replacement bills.
Some of the key benefits of routine maintenance include:
- Energy efficiency: A well-maintained system operates at peak efficiency.
- Safety: During maintenance, your technician will ensure each component is operating safely, so you can rest easy knowing your home is protected.
- Fewer breakdowns: Maintenance takes care of problem areas within your system before they have a chance to cause a major breakdown.
- Extended lifespan: A lack of maintenance leads to serious wear and tear and frequent breakdowns, which often contribute to early system failure. On the other hand, proper maintenance can add years to the lifespan of your equipment.
- Savings: With low energy bills and fewer costly repairs, you can expect to save plenty of money.
Why wait? Putting off maintenance for your system can only cause you more problems down the line. Turn to AirMasters Air Conditioning & Heating and we guarantee we will take great care of your heater and AC.