What Is a Zoning System?
Rather than heating or cooling your entire home at once, a zoning system is a heating and cooling system that uses dampers in the ductwork to regulate the temperature in specific zones of the home. That means that each individual room or “zone” in your home can be set at different temperatures. When an HVAC system kicks on, the dampers either open or close depending on whether or not their particular zone needs to be heated or cooled. Each zone is equipped with its own thermostat that is connected to the main control panel, which sends messages to the central heating or cooling system.
Is a Zoning System Right for My House?
You might be wondering if a zoning system is right for your house.
You can benefit from a zoning system if:
- You have unoccupied areas in your home
- Some areas of your home are always too warm or too cold
- Your family is always fighting over the thermostat
- You have an ill, elderly, or newborn member of the family that requires special temperature settings
- Your utility bills are much too high
- You have special areas in your home, such as an office or a gym, that require special temperature regulation
To help you determine whether or not your family can benefit from a zoning system, reach out to our Memphis zoning system specialists. We can carefully examine your home, work with you to understand your family’s comfort needs, and offer you our professional, honest advice.
What Are the Benefits of Zoning Systems?
Zoning systems are the perfect solution to your comfort problems.
Some of the key benefits of installing a zoning system include:
- Lower energy bills: By only heating or cooling the areas in your home that you are using, you can save tons of money on your monthly energy bills.
- Enhanced comfort: With each member of your family able to adjust the temperature in their own room, you can bet that you will all enjoy maximum comfort. Your room will always be exactly the temperature you want it to be.
- Fewer repairs: Because your system will only need to regulate the temperature in areas of your home that are being used, it will experience far less wear and tear. That means you can expect to deal with fewer repairs.
- Convenience: There is nothing more convenient than having your own personal thermostat.
- Extended system lifespan: Without forcing your HVAC system to heat or cool your entire home at the same time, your system can be expected to maintain peak performance for longer.
- Energy efficiency: Without wasting a ton of energy heating or cooling areas in your home that aren’t even being used, your system will become much more energy efficient, which will significantly reduce your environmental impact.
A History of Excellent Service
Since 1996, the team here at AirMasters Air Conditioning & Heating has been committed to your comfort. Each and every one of our technicians is fully trained, licensed, and insured to provide you with the highest quality service possible. When you turn to us for zoning system installation in Memphis, we promise you’ll never need another HVAC company again. You can rest easy knowing your home is in the hands of the most qualified individuals around.
We take our work very seriously, which is why each service is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
To request a free estimate, call (901) 295-4434. Our team looks forward to making your home more comfortable!
We always stand by our quality work and we won't be satisfied until you are!
On-Time Service or It's FREE
Our AirMasters are committed to punctual service and promise to be on-time or your service is free.
We are available for 24/7 emergency services, at the same honest price, and without additional fees.