COVID-19 Precautions at Airmasters Air Conditioning & Heating
We Are Dedicated to Your Comfort and Safety
The AirMasters Air Conditioning & Heating team is committed to providing our services in the safest way possible. To accomplish this, we have adjusted our procedures to ensure compliance with COVID-19 prevention measures.
We are consistently staying up to date on any new information about the virus and related restrictions. For the latest on COVID-19, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.
At AirMasters Air Conditioning & Heating, safety is very important.
For your peace of mind, when our techs come into your home, they are equipped with nitrile gloves and disinfectant products that they use before and after working.
As part of our safety procedures, the tech will use disinfectant wipes on surfaces that are frequently handled such as thermostats and switches, and spray Lysol disinfectant spray where needed, such as in kitchens and bathrooms. If you have sensitivities to these products, please let us know.
It is also important that we do not transport the virus from one home to another. Therefore, we will need to determine if a visit to your home will present a coronavirus risk.
Here are the questions you can expect to be asked:
- Has anyone living in your house been on a cruise ship in the last 14 days?
- Has anyone living in your house traveled to a CDC high-risk area within the last 14 days?
- Has anyone living in your house had contact with a person who has traveled to a CDC high-risk area within the last 14 days?
- Has anyone living in your house had contact with a person who has been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Does anyone living in your house have a fever?
- Does anyone living in your house have a recent onset cough?
- Does anyone living in your house have difficulty breathing?
- Does anyone living in your house have other acute respiratory symptoms?
- Is anyone living in your house under quarantine?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, then providing service at your home could put the service technician and subsequent customers at risk, and we want to take the proper precautions necessary.
Regarding Your Scheduled Visit and Your Peace of Mind
Your peace of mind is important to us. Therefore, in the current circumstances, it is understandable if you wish to postpone scheduled visits. Just give us a call!
Contact us online or call (901) 295-4434 to reach our team.
“Great service and the tech was very nice and knowledgeable. Really a good company to do business with.” - Gary T.