What Can a Smart Thermostat Do?
Smart thermostats allow you to have total control over your home comfort. While regular thermostats only allow you to control the temperature from a control panel in your home, smart thermostats give you much more flexibility. They allow you to create temperature settings based on your daily schedules, the current weather conditions, and your family’s heating and cooling needs. They monitor your energy consumption, learn your heating and cooling habits, and adjust themselves when necessary. These thermostats can be controlled through the touch-based interface on your wall or remotely through a smartphone app.
Benefits of Installing a Smart Thermostat
Thanks to advances in technology, smart thermostats make maintaining a comfortable home easier than ever before. Countless homeowners are making the switch to smart thermostats because they provide an array of benefits.
These benefits include:
- Remote access: Through an app, you can access your smart thermostat settings from anywhere at any time. Even while away on vacation, you have the power to access your smart thermostat and monitor the temperature in your home.
- Alerts: Your thermostat is designed to send you automatic alerts when there are dramatic changes in the temperature of your home.
- Savings: Many homeowners experience significant savings in their monthly energy bills with smart thermostats. This is because you are able to track your energy usage and schedule your HVAC system to run less while you’re gone and kick on just before you get home. That way you aren’t wasting energy while you’re away, but you will still be greeted by a perfectly comfortable home when you get back.
- Weather monitoring: Smart thermostats keep track of the weather conditions outside to better understand the heating and cooling needs of your family.
- Movement detection: Many smart thermostats use movement detection technology to learn the habits of your family. It learns your family’s movement patterns and can detect when you are at home, which allows it to understand when your home needs to be heated or cooled.
- Comfort: Simply put, smart thermostat technology makes maintaining a comfortable home incredibly easy. Access and adjust your thermostat from anywhere to ensure your home is always the perfect temperature.
If you aren’t sure whether or not this type of thermostat is right for your home, reach out to AirMasters Air Conditioning & Heating. We will explain your options to you and help you determine if this upgrade is the right choice.
We Get the Job Done Right the First Time
At AirMasters Air Conditioning & Heating, we take pride in the quality of our work because we care deeply about taking care of your home and family. As a family owned and operated company, we understand the importance of maintaining a comfortable home for your loved ones. That’s why you can always count on us to get the job done right the first time. Each of our fully licensed and insured technicians is equipped with the experience and state-of-the-art tools and technology necessary to deliver fast, effective service. Turn to us for smart thermostat installations in Memphis and we guarantee you will notice a major difference in the comfort of your home right away.
We always stand by our quality work and we won't be satisfied until you are!
On-Time Service or It's FREE
Our AirMasters are committed to punctual service and promise to be on-time or your service is free.
We are available for 24/7 emergency services, at the same honest price, and without additional fees.